00:00
So, at odd times, I also think blogging time again:).
What can you read at Sarah or have already read, is that we had parents evening. Yay, I'm also really smart net.
In any case, I've also written my host family (on Thursday).
But until now I have no answer.
Sorry, Sarah and I on two different schools, but the funny, I'm on the York Suburban High and Nevin (my pen-friend of Fr Kranz) lives very near the school and a friend of his is also the school (but net my host). 've Received today the 2nd mail and he wrote me his mobile number fully sweet. He meant I should speak up when I am there.
At least he writes, when my host family does not even write.
What else has happened since my hair dresser (actually all the way, my section were good, even though most just noticed that my hair is so smooth)
Thursday: School. Parents evening. Mail to Host Family.
Fri: Nothing special school, delivery and piano.
Sat: Have missed my appointment at 12:13 at the train because I was still in Schlafi
. 'm With Sarah then moved to 12:43 (phew luckily go more often pave)
shopping in Stuttgart. No guest gifts purchased. Was a std in my Sis.
I'm on the Holy-Spirit-Night. Felt sick genius. New and old friends met
(Thus it would be faster, are para taxis, also nice, right?)
belongings for the blog 8 min needed and go to bed now. Hopefully I'll write my Host Family hope soon .* *
Hel
0 comments:
Post a Comment