Sun girls snaps, do the champagne or, optionally, mineral water, and let us drink to first packet. * Drumroll * For our 19 kg package in which I could move easily, is through customs. * Drink * and raised the tax-free! Since I'm just press Kampai and fingers crossed that our baby is 21kg by without little helpers by Steinbrück fall into their hands.
Before someone asks. No, by no one, everything is there and yes shame on my head. I was lazy and did not just as usually tens of photographs of each item. And if I ever had my head down, I let him in immediately for the 2nd package below, for there I will make only as photos today.
So before I forget, something very important:
Wash the things before! No matter how soft the wool sweater (and the two are soft nick * *) how well the socks match the outfit or as long as you have to wish to put on the dress at last. No people wash is announced beforehand, for I am again almost flipped out of the slippers when I opened the package. By the way, what I find funny is the very first time I'm not. OO Okay ...
Here are the photos:
Secret Shop Army socks XD
What is missing in the photos are my things that are already in the laundry room, down to the socks. I need the sort that is still.
0 comments:
Post a Comment