last night long on the phone with my friend Mark. This has cheered me something ... While it all could still be a bit better ... but you can not have everything.
sadness makes immensely creative. But I find stupid. An alternative would of course also any hallucinogens. I'll try it next time * lol *. Most artists were finally on drugs when they created their works.
This morning I got myself out of bed then tortured in a dream after a lot of Metzelein. I then went to the gynecologist to pick up my prescription pill - something makes the woman of today . Anyway, my the nice Sister: "Since you are now 20 years old, you must pay for their own pill!" - Me: "But I do but since I'm 18!" - It: "The 5 € surcharge That is not the full price - their pill costs 58 €!" - Me: "O_O ....... okay". But, honestly, but then it's no wonder that so many girls at the tender age of 20 get pregnant and ruin her life will be! They can not afford the pill! That's all is absurd!
After I was finished I get excited about it, I went with my Dad to Grandma & Grandpa, to help chop wood there a little [and above all to distract me]. Actually did the work with the Ax really good! ~
Back home, I've drawn a little ... came out here a Vector Illustration of Lilith (
MODEL_LILITH FOR A PHOTO OF Jurai
FOTOGRAF_MARKUS GÖTZE - WWW. MG-FOTOGRAFIE.COM
FOTOGRAF_MARKUS GÖTZE - WWW.MG-FOTOGRAFIE.COM
FOTOGRAF_MARKUS GÖTZE - WWW.MG-FOTOGRAFIE.COM
0 comments:
Post a Comment