Monday, April 16, 2007

Guys Preference Brazilian Versus Hollywood

photo's ... Last

Hello Pussy! XD

The weekend was beautiful, was also great weather ... The party last Thursday was not as the bearer of ... I can not just get drunk pointless - well would not have gone either way, because I was there by car. Somehow, however, were all totally different on partying.
Next week I have so few interviews, pushes me in any case, the thumb, I can really make good use of ... finally to get a training place would indeed be very good. Unfortunately, the pulls out the Job, recruitment test, interview, taster days and decision is always so endless ... On 27
- 29 April then the Anime Marathon in Berlin on is I go. Saturday evening celebrating Cari, Nikki and I for our birthdays! I'm looking forward ~
last Saturday with my friend a floor advertising shoot in Berlin. So we are up early, have made us ready, the weather was wonderful, are there to - and stuck a note on the door because of bin 'in 30 minutes back - you can come back there again ?'.... 'm Just annoyed, but because I had no desire anyway we went to a park and have made the shoot turn out (in the long run is really pretty stressful ... more lugging clothes and so xD). The park's it really nice .... you could all weekend tan in the sun and lay! Simply brilliant! In the afternoon Mark and I made some brilliant photos together ... I found the great WE, and the weather can still remain so! So weather remains the same!



PHOTOGRAPHER: MARK GOETZ - WWW.MG-FOTOGRAFIE.COM


PHOTOGRAPHER: MARK GOETZ - WWW.MG-FOTOGRAFIE.COM


PHOTOGRAPHER: MARK GOETZ - WWW.MG-FOTOGRAFIE.COM


PHOTOGRAPHER: MARK GOETZ - WWW.MG-FOTOGRAFIE.COM


PHOTOGRAPHER: BERND KRÖGER_MAKEUP: SORAYA STABENOW


PHOTOGRAPHER: BERND KRÖGER_MAKEUP: SORAYA STABENOW


PHOTOGRAPHER: BERND KRÖGER_MAKEUP: SORAYA STABENOW


PHOTOGRAPHER: BERND KRÖGER_MAKEUP: SORAYA STABENOW


PHOTOGRAPHER: BERND KRÖGER_MAKEUP: SORAYA STABENOW

0 comments:

Post a Comment