Saturday, February 3, 2007

Characteristic Of An Aqurian

was again hummed

Hall oils,
Monday 02/02/2007 we (Ka, Ann, Sarah, Marie and I) once again at home with love Therry. To her the honor of her 17th birthday. We were all so
to 19:30 (or a bit later) eingetrudelt. Since so many creature was hungry, we have then the spaghetti and the 3 (!) Hergemacht different sauces. Therry parents were billeted out to the movies. It was munched and talked about this and that (what girls do just so, which does not mean that we blaspheme). We were right to STARS SING than at any time the PS2 was commissioned and Singstar discs were inserted. Whether the dome Singstar, Singstar Anthems and Singstar Party, we blared our Tönchen of us. It was also 'Abgedanct', which photos were also very interesting (very Do not cha), which I unfortunately can not send our WEB.DEler.
Of Alicia Keys (Fallin ') to Whitney Houston (I want to dance with somebody) everything was smashed out like blazes the CDs. When we then instead of 'Duel' (2 sing against each other) 'Give the Mic' (group play against each other, which is usually sung yet alone) played, Therry, Mari and I are the Champs * lol *.
at 00:30, we could not do that our singing skills of Therry neighbors more and so we went home.
Once again it was a totally brilliant night, we had and I mega fun. Always happy: D. We live not in the forbidden area or Cosmic girls, P, who cares, it's just FUN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment