Monday, February 5, 2007

Finding Cover Up Color



~ Yes today I am back in Potsdam. Friday I drove to Berlin, but was full of knockout ^ ^''Saturday was really cooool, Marco from Switzerland was there. Now we are to 4 (Markus, [info] Clert , Marco and I) wandered through Berlin and made great photos! XD Was totally great! Marco then you must come once again, otherwise we see wa so only on the GC again! >_\u0026lt;'' Evening I then got to Mark strange circus watched. I found the film extremely . Worthwhile to look at ... Is a Japanese film and 'bishiness' s missing since not guaranteed! * Laughs * So just rent it!
Yesterday we wanted to go into the wardrobe, because I'm looking for a dress ... Unfortunately there was just as theatrical props ... I was then sip on fine O_O
resigned Thursday I have my placement test at the Märkische Other. Newspapers Mark and his performance in the evening in the theater> ~ \u0026lt;'m curious how it is! Have in the evening with [info] plastikkotze phone ... we must meet again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment