Friday, February 2, 2007

Funny Cell Phone Voicemail Messages

Resume

At first I bought yesterday were all I needed for styling in the evening ... I then made back home and I've done .... 20:15 Clock I've hit me with Eike and Anni at the Robert Baberske Street. = D arrived on Palm tent, we looked around first, who then everything is as familiar to old faces. I must admit the styling of most was totally bratzig. I'm just ne Tussi hobby, but I would think it better to can be so many xD, and the Department was terrible! Well at least we have made quite a few people from the old year. Most have not changed significantly during this time * lol * in character from all that remind me again, read WHY did I not * school * lol! It was funny Sandra (thanks for Stylinglob) again to see you xD my chain took its toll and I ... We then found that we have both of Mallorca and have bought nochwas for 1 EUR ... great! Eike and I then rocked the Bratz and nearly the attention of all men harvested * lol * not really what was intended (and on the train, of course, the evil eyes of the Girls). The award of the evening was: "We do not dance with men!" - "But I'm actually a woman!" or "I'm Fabian, 18 years of age, at the yacht club and have a GPA of 2.3 ... do you have time next week?". It was very spectacular, actually ... I think the evening was the only time that I was not drunk or drunk ... had no money for alcohol and did so in order KiBa Peter angeschnorrt Eike and drunk water. Party makes almost more fun when you're not drunk ... then you can see from not so bratzig and gets no red cheeks, which of course is very beneficial! But here's the kicker: Irgendson funny man think (a friend Isabell ...) has blasphemed about Dustin ... I then water placed in the mouth and Eike said (yes with water in the mouth) "Should I spit on him?". I actually meant it in jest ... * * Ähäm had overlooked, however, that with Eike such jokes should rather not make. Anyway, they had understood "Shall we spit on him?" - The moment's it's on and the guy freaked out in misunderstanding of Eike's completely ... * Laugh * xD Later Isabell the upper Mutti natural and has compiled fold Eike (which is to teach the ol Isabell one Eike and tell her that she should get yourself kindly NEN study place to have a say - I mean HELLO Eike is a thousand times smarter than Isabell * lol *). It was like the school ... full of nostalgia. Well that was as it were, the crowning glory. What was spectacular and, at the party were an incredible number of Emos ... including a Emobraut that was pimped out really smart actually ... so with corset and tulle all over Schrunz ... which I like real. Mr. Geese me of "laughing mouse" to "Dancing Mouse renamed and said it smooth and semi-outraged that I have never been so moved in Sports would *......... LOL * sooo? (Well this sport has made Mr. Geese fun ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment