Friday, March 23, 2007

Alpine Cde-9845 For Sale

entry before the Book Fair Book Fair

people

here my last entry before the book fair. I'm really looking forward to Saturday, especially since a lot of my friends from Potsdam, who actually emulate garnix with cosplay, also come. Also on board are: Sophie, Andy, Peter, Eike, Micah. Except for Peter, no one has seen me in costume xD I'm also almost all of the said person went to school together = D!!

My checklist:
  • style pack up
  • wig (if I have done it)
  • Cari to the Super Sailor Moon wall remind
  • cut music Markus
  • Einkaufen fürs Wochenende
  • Kuchen backen für Cari und die anderen~
  • An viel Klebeband denken!! (Vielleicht auch Wasserkocher?)
  • heut abend zu Markus fahren
Die Buchmesse wird hoffentlich schön. Und ich bin so happy, dass ich auch endlich [info] pingdoll  wiedersehe. Allerdings kommt sie erst am Sonntag! Aber das soll uns ja nicht hindern!!! Samstagabend geht's noch mit allen Süßen zum Karaoke (ich hoffe du kannst mit Cari-chan!! Wenn nicht gehen wir eben in Berlin mal wieder : D)

Wen ich alles auf der Buchmesse finden will: [info] anni_bunny , [info] cari_cosplay , [info] Clert , [info] kumomo , [info] pingdoll , [info] plastikkotze , [info] lelischan , [info] sugar fox , Neo-Blast, Peter, Eike, Micha, Merle. ... (Wen I've forgotten - sorry)

Maybe I'm a performance on Sunday, because a girl can not come!. So I may still lucky!

I wish you all a lot of fun at the Book Fair! \u0026lt;3

PS: Added me on MySpace: LilliPoppie

0 comments:

Post a Comment