Saturday, March 10, 2007

Front Teeth Ache Sinusitis

No. Conclusion II

Halluuuu

~ OMG I'm so excited ... I love my costume ! Actually, I thought it would look sexy to me or cool ... just something of that kind, and now it looks so incredibly cute. Very surprising to me is this blonde wig - and I stood before the mirror all the time and I've wondered how different I look (and as a cosplayer xD;, lol) ... Well, the wig I work tomorrow, now see if it will still looks so good! x3

Next week is yet [info] lueschfa over and we sew his costume will be fun ^ ^!

weekend I wanted to Eike to sonem Extras Casting ... XD am looking full, because I've never done something like * laugh *

WTF ... I can not find a location where I could celebrate my birthday ... I wanted so inviting many - and I will, after all, 20! -_-But I will leave my party Nidd fall into the water ... *krokodilstränen* TT-TT

0 comments:

Post a Comment