Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Cat Has Bumps On Her Neck

LBM, birthday and other

Hey Pussy,

* lol * Well, the Leipzig Book Fair was real the greatest! I'm with my boyfriend went there and Cari-chan, Yohko and other ^ ^
sosososososoooo It was great! And the hotel was also great xD and I thought at first the hotel room has no shower and no toilet, etc. .. but no xDD if you had opened the door the bathroom through the open door would face * bling bling * xDDD ... the bathroom so we could make but still find ^ _ ^ * *
Cari was brilliant all the time xD so cute when they went against the glass and made it sound this cute xD that was so sweet ... Well it reminds me of Sailor Moon Bunny full of laughter * *
anni bunny saw soooo toll from> _ \u0026lt; and she is soooo pretty! And Sunday I finally saw Lilith again! I'm really looking forward to our Partnercosplay on the Anime Marathon. It was really nice with all of you!


This Friday I am celebrating my birthday, I am ~ 20-_-... But party goes until Saturday. Hika told me that Vincent will celebrate on Saturday ... maybe we'll go and set fire to the restaurant omg * lol *

and yesterday came Grey's Anatomy and I've cried rivers. It was so terribly sad ... with the Denny and Dog ... Derek and pops the idiot yet Meredith actually - I mean that's not right! The woman is fully unstable ... well ... Derek is just but Badboy ... * Lol * Hey

0 comments:

Post a Comment