Saturday, November 18, 2006

How To Clean Perfume Atomizer

Our extended school week

Somehow lust me again not only for myspace and kwick TO LOOK, but once again the Ka (and the rest of the world) to bring up to date;).
We had this week 6-day school ... Well today was indeed net really school but rhetoric seminar. I have to admit, yes, it was fun and interesting than expected. And that I hold our head teacher was also a antipatie bring it up to his gestarre quite bearable. Yesterday we sat
content of 7.45 bis 16.30 clock clock in the school. Evening, then had Jojo (Juana) to a small Feschtle (quote MüMü) loaded.
He even brought a cake with (baked not live myself, but it was forgiven him again;)). From rhetoric to report
seminar provides not in itself much, except that we filmed (so the camera was) and have thrown Mr Lehle from his normal approach * gg * we are just extraordinary.
Ah, now I wear loose, can you imagine the? I wear my volunteer Rauscheengel lure (Have enough time for smoothing)

Other:
Math Ka (I'm totally shitty and ne 3.5, 2 * mdl hey still works *)
-Franz Ka (after 3 weeks of English and no idea right well with 3; mdl 2 * jeah *)
physics Ka (we ham to be out of net, but will probably net as intoxicating)
Enough with school:
-shopping: n last week new shirt from H & M
planned for the WE: - Reading with Mattias Free
- voks learn
- CHILLEN
- no idea

JUPS get the promised one probably experiences in America. today, because I have nothing else to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment