Monday, November 6, 2006

Sensa Candles Catalog

Internet literature

Did you know that you, if you're reading this, Internet read literature?
It's amazing what it can to bring my totally pointless blog: D. Already
great what you learn everything as in the school.
Did you notice I want every sentence with 'already' to begin.
somehow funny and totally wrong, but as I am. Already I'm
a day in school and I'm certainly tired (was not at the beginning of a sentence). Already
pity that I had to leave my host family in America, Britt was fully anscheinden sad.
Scholars (o) n stupid that I see every sentence with 'already' had started and I now think of no sentence more.
Mach connection times, otherwise I'll get one of you still stuck in the loony bin;)
Hel
Soon I will put you all my Adventures in America Online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment