.
You can not really say that yesterday was the best day of my life * lol * After yesterday, I cried for hours and led several constructive calls & conversations I (THANKS Hika, EIKE, ANDI & LUKE! This has helped me totally -.-) I can say today that I am a little better.
To some experience, I am rich:
- I maintain that I maaaag no punks - they are fiiies and mean (and drummer too)!
- Each stupidity eventually falls back on!
- in Switzerland's tradition is the Toblerone from the belly of his loved ones to eat xD
- Rain & Chuckzzz ........ does not fit!
- fried noodles with eggs are delicious \u0026lt;3 * cari * Velcro
- Hika, we want someone who loves us unconditionally; D
- bruises on the face are ugly and mean!
I'm looking forward to the AMC-chan on Saturday, nääächste weeks Karaoooke with Cari and also on Japan 07!
Thanks for beeing there for me! * Hugs *
0 comments:
Post a Comment