America exchange
Now I come over to another part of my America report, because I somehow have no desire to learn chemistry.
I did the last time stopped on a Tuesday evening so I'll start with the Wednesday morning. We had for some reason later and later in the school so we have an appointment with Erica and Annie in the Colonial. There, I've eaten a sandwich with egg, looked quite interesting, but tasted good. Since my exchange student was smart and had forgotten her purse, we are again driven home by then to go to Starbucks near to still get a coffee shock.
At school we had the first GERMAN, we then have a tower built for an Oktoberfest I've never had net so completely understood what it is about.
Then it went in CULTURAL DIVERSITY a subject that can be compared with our Gmk in any case we have a film there about the 'Columbine Massacre' seen and later times of 'Gay Americans' talk, you can be born gay or is it YOUR decision? Then we went back to English throughout the school, which is supposedly small with 800 pupils, * small * lol. So wirs ind also used to go to your locker between classes so she could dig out from the overcrowded thing their blocks. There we have always taken her boyfriend, as it is this safe . Share English was very boring. Then HISTORY ... they were talking about metaphysics, etc, I thought I was somehow wrong. History After we had only Culculus MATH. Was in itself quite funny because they did things, what we learn in the 9th * hehe *. During the lunch break, we are SHEETZ, a filling station where you get to eat what. Funny. After the lunch break, which was only 30 minutes long, we went to there ORCHESTRA I've been listening to the sounds of beautiful violins and then we went to the choir. Was fun and everyone was fully nice. At home, we then have Bißle gehchillt. And I got my first Mail written around * proud *. Erica Austin and in the evening then came by and Britt, Erica and I drove us to nem shop around HALLOWEEN COSTUMES TO BUY, well, rather the other two. We're always running from one shop in the Wall Mart to buy the costumes then but in the Wall Mart. A Girl Scout and a Wonder Woman costume richer we went to Laura and then there are a few MTV shows angekuckt. Some people I've met in school were also there. Was quite funny.
Thursday. Today I could see the German again, except for Tobias, I had the day before Getoff ANYBODY. It was the infamous day that we should get York to face. We then met at the Colonial District. It was quite funny to hear how it was the other so given the day before etc. It was also fun to talk after a relatively long time to once again German * hehe *. We then angekuckt old houses and seen one of the first American flag. After we left the Colonial District quilting adventure, we are still short at the Town Hall over, but the mayor was never recovered, and so we had to content ourselves with the wizard. Then a short trip to the Courthouse. And then to the market where we have our lunch break. Somehow I've lost the Sarah and I then Hanna, Ramona, Jannick and co went to eat (we were 10 folks). There was a veggie wrap and free refills, so awesome. Then they went to
NEW COURT HOUSE, where we have played along with a lawsuit. The nice guys named Jannick and Phil are so nice and always piecksen me in the ribs, oh it sucks. It went so far that Sabrina asked me if I was with Phil together. HELLO!. Then they went to OLD MOVIE THEATRE, although there were two theaters, but we are always from one to another because no one has geblick, where he was grad. Fia has become sick, the poor looked quite bad. I have my Mum then picked up and we drove to the CROSS COUNTRY, who can imagine nothing in cross country, it is cross-country running (3Meilen run). Despite that Britt run along but was not allowed because they are not among the top 7 in the team, the whole family was present. There I met the then Simon, full of fun. After that, I'm with Laura and Lily to nem SOCCER GAME gone, it was freezing cold, then I turn Mona, Mari and Mark hit * gg *, the world is small. And our team has even won * yeah *. Britt was not there, singing as she was, but I'm still after them Lily, and we then looked away with her. Laura then brought me home. Without a car you are here really in a fix.
On Friday I was in school, nothing exciting. For lunch we went to Subway and then we are comical way back into the math classroom.
Then I'm home, I was not the day before came to retrieve mail, I had to answer 12 emails. Anbends we went to eat sushi, and Laura picked me because Britt was singing again. I've eaten calamari in batter, because it was the only thing I knew, but I could try to Laura and the other times of sushi. We are then again at Sheetz because our table was reserved. There we angekuckt wedding dresses. Danasch we went to the MOVIES. NEVER again a horror movie. It was full again. In cinema, we have then also met a couple of guys and after the movies we have again arrived at Lily gaze to the television. Then we went home and I beatwortet mails.
on Saturday. Do we have to take it more calmly. Sleeping, showering spend breakfast and then answer emails. Around noon we went to a BAKE SALE and cakes sold by the GERMAN HONOR SOCIETY have made and the same on a FOOTBALL GAME. We have taken $ 60, net bad is it? Then Erica, Brett and I went to buy decorations, the Oktoberfest, which should take place next Thursday to decorate beautiful. Then we (Britt and I) to the POP PIE DINNER in their church. I met her grandmother and her husband say the Siefopa Britt, Dick. Evening was then 'Party' with Peter. Well, there was alcohol, but we were only to 7 And the Americans were drunk quite fast.
Sunday. Morning it went into the Church (Otterbein METHODIST CHURCH). Britt and her Mum have gesugen and Nelson made the drums.
Britt and I are home to the parents down and have then microwave food led to heart (schrim with noodles). I thought I'd get my emails answered and then we went to nem RECITAL (audition), where I've seen Andrew then by the choir. Britt sang full well. Then we drove to Baltimore's Inner Harbor. In the port then Mona and I met Mari * lol *. The harbor was extremely beautiful. Then we ate at the Hard Rock Cafe (my only salad in 3 weeks!) It was already dark when we came back out and we went went to Barnes & Noble (bookstore). There we got to Starbucks for a coffee or a hot chocolate and then have angekuckt the illuminated harbor. So beautiful and romantic ... We drove back home.
Monday. Another day with the Germans. Was taken in a DINER, we then get a good breakfast, bagels was scrambled eggs, bacon and cheese * * Lecka the best, it was paid for us. Then it was time to
HARLEY DAVIDSON. Have been checking a couple of motorcycles * hehe * was full of fun. But unfortunately, net premiums HeadSet fit. To eat our lunch brought along we went to SARAH, the house was full of big, unlike mine. It then went to Wagner's CANDY and there we will have a guided tour.
then went shopping there in the Galeria. Was traveling with Sarah and Philip, and found what was some green Nikes and 3 long chains. Sarah has bought Chucks stylish, with fish. At home I have time then done something new and answered my emails * lol * I ahb times again. Gabs to eat lasagna and dessert OREOS (the best biscuits in the world)
On Tuesday, school was back on the schedule. For breakfast we went to Starbucks today, but we had to get up earlier, but we were also net too late, as usual has been questioned in German (eg, as I stand on Korea * lol * but it is possible things about Germany). We ate the first and last time in the cafeteria * greasy food ahoy *. Afternoon we went to shop, to Lancaster in the Tanger Outlet where Britt coach has purchased (normal for $ 110 outlet price: 299 $) and a shirt of cK ($ 50) We are then go eat at Friendly's, was quite tasty. Then we moved back again because I still wanted to buy Tommy sweater (28 $ * yeah * good buy). Then we went to Park City, since the shops were here one hour a longer period, it was all skillfully. In Park City, I'm me then at Abercrombie & Fitch, then a shirt with such a cool top down bought it. At Victoria's Secret underwear and gabs a free stuffed dog * lol * We are home and then have had to relax.
0 comments:
Post a Comment