Sunday, November 12, 2006

How To Take Plug From Jeep Remove Carpet



I had a super great weekend despite pneumonia ... and I'm so happy! \u0026lt;3

first I was with Cari, Niki & Co. on the Karaoke '_' with me but nothing came out (vocally) but fun nonetheless wars! Previously, we had totally delicious chocolates made \u0026lt;> * that was sooooo schöööön! * * I really want to swarm again with the karaoke! * Squinting * Cari to
evening I was in Mark °#°!!! We have listened to music (waaah I love his music ^. ^) And Kill Bill 2 looked! I even have breakfast get to bed! I've never * lol *! ~ Was sooo great!


~ I was with too little sleep and wet hair xD

When I returned home in Potsdam, Peter asked me if I do not even come into the Chameleon Lounge ... then I came along and it was super funny! Even though I am weggepennt occasionally!
This morning I was then dead boring ... I have always distract me, or I think a lot too much! Luckily, Andi time for me ... Hika and Robin wanted a coffee drink at the nice houses, so we have summarily connected xD then we drove pointless circle line and have gelabert! Hika but we should again stelae xD I want a woman talking to us! * Laughs * ~

Robin, my favorite Emo & my Hika!



Robin, Hika and Andu!



ichäää = D

0 comments:

Post a Comment