Sunday, January 14, 2007

Blistex For Itchy Lips

Hey dudes

Hello,
unfortunately I could be there yesterday net, I found a pity, but where I was also quite funny wars.
I was in fact the One Rock (www.one-rock.com), there then played 'irresistible' I can no longer really remember a song from them. The only what I have to remind the bruises, I'll wear it. Then came 'Crushead', was totally awesome, for which I am actually out at me even if I could remember no song of them anymore, I did yesterday but full 'rocked', here I've probably brought even more bruising. In part, it was really disgusting, because all were extremely verschitzt * bah * and the windows were steamed up completely. After Crushead had played 1 1 / 2 hours we were first broken. But it was up to the full gepogo awesome. Later, then another group from the Netherlands delighted us with ska, which were really good and even some 'ne Group which I am no longer so remember, but were net so hot. As the singer of Crushead say. He had the kilos he had angegessen at Christmas, abhüpfen again and we should not jump yet and pogo, but it has somehow not kept, never mind. Maybe next year you're also there. At 1:00 I was dann wieder daheim und meine parents waren sogar noch wach, manchmal ist es doch herzallerliebst, dass sie aufbleiben,weil sie mich vllt. abholen müssen :). Es war auf jeden Fall 'n schöner Abend und jetzt seid ihr dran, was lief bei Jil so?

Ach, da bei mir in der Familie heute das Thema Ferienplanung 07 aufkam wollt ich mal fragen, was ihr so vorhabt, ich werde nämlich definitiv NICHT mit meinen Eltern gehen.
Wandern *kotz*. Hat jemand Lust was mit mir zu machen?

0 comments:

Post a Comment