Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Diy Lego Rcx Light Sensor

prayer and fasting week

Hey Leutz out there *lol*,
diese Woche gibt es in meiner Gemeinde eine Gebets- und Fastenwoche, also so real, wie es die Leutchen in der Bibel auch getan haben. Könnts ja mal nachlesen, was es bedeutet :P.
Auf jeden Fall yes I fast net (it would my stomach grumble too much today as i was starving Gmk * *) but even pray, so we had a meeting today in our community Feuerbach. It was really awesome, re move the house circuit.
I had a brilliant evening. Initially saw the occupation of our divided house group (see entry from 1/9/2007 middle part) right from Mau, but by and by, we have but then increased to 5 folks and were the other 2 folks from the former home group it was a bury Anahl of 25 to 7
Well, the number of parties is not so important.
There was a short sermon of Peter, which is quite amazing, and I missed Eleusia Hyperventilata NOT.
Then we went to the prayer. In small groups prayed for important things and I've noticed real that it's great to share with people so well (you can learn thing or two about yourself and about the other person, you should give it a real try it).
In any case I then came home quite well. And now you write this entry because I'm too good mood to go to bed, tomorrow in the school will punish me, however, or not.
and look forward to the next time I can spend a great time with nice people.

Personal message to Ka and one probably. Therry: I asked for Friday and also Simy Maarie. Bring (t) simply films wanted ankucken us we do not even Chicago?

0 comments:

Post a Comment