I feel tortured
Yes, yes, you ask determines you who tormented me added. More on that later.
I imagine just the question of why people like to torment people. I must admit that I also like to do, especially when my kids (for those who do not know who my children: I train in gymnastics and the second graders are well known as my kids) get on your nerves. Yesterday, for example, I was mean and they just have to run another 2 laps and then to make of it what I wanted ^ ^. Today
has punished me for it but my coach. Strength training and stretching / uneven bars. Man (n) or woman can imagine nothing worse. Nevertheless
still the question of why we have people enjoy it?
it occurs because we force you want? Other shows who's boss?
Actually all nonsense, there is only one who can have power over everything and may and this is The One who makes me who I am greeted
Since love and remember, we should not allow torture, although so in Sports progresses.
immortalize the way, I hereby give my 2.5 in math, this year is not my math years, well at the teacher (MüMü are you okay, but her teaching is stupid, especially if they are so verpeilt)
0 comments:
Post a Comment