Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Most Comfortable Hiking Boots

It geSCHNEEet

How does all should have noticed is snow outside, eh Sarah;) * nasty *. bin
Some people, like me, it would naturally have preferred the snow had been so incurred at Christmas time. Light flakes dancing in the wind. As would become really Christmas, but Christmas in January?? Ok, with her the gifts. But that's not unfortunately.
Manno man, what a shit. Because I could be the snow into holes again.
Why now? I came back like a little snowman from the training.
other people, people I understand net, love the snow, in January. The cold. And while I enjoy breaking the icicles off, which has formed on my nose.
What the snow brings with it yet ...
... bitter cold, biting
...
smooth roads ... I have to walk to school -> Then former supervisor
... poor visibility when cycling
... no red noses
all things desirable future, so please twittering snow soon. I'll give it my Christmas presents;)


Oh, by the way 23.1. You have to be mentioned. HAPPY BIRTHDAY THERRY! We did love you very doll * knutscha *. Welcome to the Club of the 17-year-old;). Next Year Driver's license:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment