Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Plymouth Cuda Paint Colors

3 Big Events!

Since I banished my ICQ from the PC (on Sunday), I somehow dedicate more time and I have once again my blog audience.
a long time there was no entry from me.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaallso what I so have made lately. I have no idea.
I can think of, unfortunately only 3 major events that I fabricated in my holidays have. That would be the one of 29.12.2006. A day like any others. Wrong. Two folks have celebrated her birthday. First, a cuddly baby named Samuel (also known as Samy), and a very dear friend of mine Simon (also found under the name Simy). Samy was proud 4 years old and has been happy as a king, as Meike, Steffen and I walked through the door. It was played and laughed and at the end of the day he was put to bed. Kathy, his big sister, was very keen that I appear well on their birthday: ').
After that I went to spend time with my girlfriend Steinenbronn Simy spend, there was time for dessert. And dear Beni said a Mandarin Queen would be quite good on the table, but unfortunately it was always about XD.
The second major event was then on 05/01/2007. The new year brought me my home group and a division. Since we really blew everyone's living room with 25 members we had to come here and leave us something, it was just about this division. It was great with a farewell ceremony zellebriert-sharing start-ups. Once again it was about food. Our new home group leader, Martin, was consecrated and then came a quiz. My group won Yipi * *. With some additional knowledge, which turned out to be wrong the next day, we answered our questions. It was a really nice evening. And now we are all anxious to see what comes to us.
Last but not least, the 3rd event. Since JIL mother was ill and not her birthday was to take place, I felt it my duty to go to Yugoslavia. After some back and forth about getting there to Stuttgart in the Gospel Forum, I went with dear Maarie on the train. In Stuttgart, we have Thomas and then made two friends. I had an appointment in the Gospel Forum with Tabea Anni and I had not seen her for ages. The two were either taken away by Matze (Tabea) or by Chrissi (Anni). When we arrived we met on the same Tabea, we both made it on the way to Anni, Maarie I lost somehow in this way. We then searched a place. And after a very good preaching, good worship, a music video shoot and now more two hours sitting between Tabea and Chrissi are we then went out to Flash there to chill nor a Bißle. Rapper in the UK 'sweetened' us. We sat still until 23:30 there and talked.
It was really nice again. The crowning glory of the evening was a race for an A-class and a Touran in the parking lot of our community XD. Well the remaining people in the parking lot fled in their cars, but if the child in the man goes through I would be if I had not sat in the car and fled.
us has now returned to school and I look forward to the next birthday and Yugoslavia, sweeten to a the weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment