Thursday, January 18, 2007

I Really Would Like An Amplifier

Cyril

Yes, yes, that had now so I get a message about the weather. Actually, I hate this small talk about extreme. But somehow the subject has another dismal presence. It's not just that we now have the warmest winter ever, or that the weather total is modest and crazy plays, but I feel very strongly storms names 'Lothar' and 'Anatol'. I can personally find it significant, what a force of nature as this cause. It reminds me again that we are living in the End Times. When we think of how many disasters have happened lately, I say only 'perfect wave', 'the saints are coming' and so on.
And now it has also reached Germany. If we have the knowledge about the end times, begs the question of where I want to stand then, right? There are only 2 sides. And I decided very clearly for the one, the good side, and I've done this, I should not even be more want to win for my site? I do not know, I want it, but I lack the courage and strength.
If you look at the storm continues to set the beat so many questions (at least for me). What do I do if wind speeds of up to 200 km / h normality, I will confess to what I am?
I have nothing to lose, or do you? Schools 'storm-free'. People die. Train services will be discontinued. The nation is in turmoil. Fear is spreading. The power fails.
A hurricane is defined as:

'from a hurricane forecasters say a storm with wind force twelve, so if wind speeds of more than 118.5 kilometers be achieved per hour. Cause of a hurricane are large temperature differences on Earth. In European latitudes, a hurricane is formed only in the fall and winter, as are the northern hemisphere during these months the temperature fluctuations is greatest. "

And who now have enough lows of weather can weather the next high-enter his name and baptize a high for 299 €, is not it?
pictures speak louder than words (so that impressions are passed).

0 comments:

Post a Comment