Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Bast Of Masterbation Vidos

My first steps - my funny mistakes


 

Es ist wirklich Schade, dass wir nicht alle Sms gespeichert haben. Hier sind nur manche. Aber ich finde das schon lustig. Ich übersetze dann meine Sms... Viel Spaß!!!

  
1. Hase, alles gut? ich bin kleine Sorgen see to you
translation: "Hare, is everything okay? I'm worried about you "

second You do not believe! I think of you too! I šteje on kitchen now and a fried egg. I long for you!
Perfect! Mrs. Rutz learn German, but she often thinks on you, and she is very happy. I am pleased that foreigners authorities is a good man, I love you.
translation: you can believe it, but I was thinking also about whether you send a text message. I'm already up and right now I'm fried. I am delighted that Immigration Office is a good man *.

* I thought that "immigration authorities" is a man :-)

third Hello mean popular. I'm home just arrived. Went to the city at night on the machine. Tomorrow I will probably subject to the monuments machen.wie your stuff? I'm bored you very much. Pravilno hot? (In Russian)
translation:
Hello, my love! I've just come home. I'm gefahren.Morgen by the city at night by car I'm probably a television program about the monuments. How it deht you? I miss you very much. Was that correct?

There are many funny mistake that the students in class ... I just collect.



"Armknie" then I could not remember how Ell (s) is bent ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment