Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Diablotek Da Series 400 Watt Atx Power Supply

holidays: See you soon ?????

"How expensive could be such a house?" - Alex asked the quay.

"Approximately 80000-90000 €" - Kai hesitated with the answer.

"Then, - after I wondered - at least 200 pages" and winked at Alex.

"200 Pages? What "- Kai asked in surprise.

"At least 200 pages must be far keeping the book that I write now so we can buy a house" - I explained.

"And what is the book?" - Asked the quay.

"Well ... about us. About our love story ... "- I answered mysteriously. "On the story so extraordinary had begun and still continues to run a fairy tale "- I thought dreamily.

Life is an adventure ... From the beginning I always said that I NEVER NEVER marry and move abroad. "Never say never" - I hear too often from my husband, with whom I am living in Germany ... :-)

Our story had started 6 years ago, but I have never thought that she will have such a Vortsetzung ... When we had finally decided to enjoy the future life together, I made the decision to write a book about it. "Then we make a lot of money and buy us a castle somewhere in the mountains?" - My husband joked that I've taken seriously. But in the evening at Fenja and Kai, I thought, "What is a lock? So a house, like that of Kai and Fenja rich, would ... "

It is the last house on the edge of a small town bordering on a nature reserve, which may no longer be cultivated. say to the house, or better house, consists of brick and wood. It is small enough to remain cozy and large enough for three, no, to four-person family room have ... To explain. Fenja in the third month of pregnancy. She was just at the doctor, heard for the first time baby heart sound ... And they already have a small but brave and well behaved family member - the dog even eats carrots. I saw for the first time in my life.

Behagle Large living room with a sloping wooden ceiling is flowing slowly across the terrace. All of this creates harmony between nature and man. All evening we were sitting on the terrace. The world sank deep into the night. We sank it in the depths of the German language. I had the feeling I like "at home may designate. " And this is probably the most important thing for someone who is learning a foreign language only for 10 months ... I mean speche and can be understood to be (almost always, but this is much enough). That was a nice and pleasant evening and one of the best experiences of our trip.


small lyrical digression.

While I had written the whole, we are stuck in the sand. (I often write in the car). Actually, we just wanted along the beach walk ... Oops! Fortunately, there are all nice and helpful people. I always knew :-))))


What I wanted to write to? Now there is in my second home - in Germany, therefore - a place where I would always like to come back :-) So far, that is unfortunately uncommon. went

So to equal ;-)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment