Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Live Movie Brazilian Wax

Vacation: "How long?" (No prison)



One evening we walk in Eckernförde. It was still warm and nice out side. Thousands of gulls crying like always ... It seems as though they were incredibly hungry and had already eaten for thousands of years. We went for a walk on the harbor. All ships and boats were already asleep. It was relatively quiet and dark. Only on a ship, there was a party. Then went off the post! ... We walked along a small jetty: wanted to look at the calm water. Then we saw distributed at the dock with four men fishing. That was clear: they reintroduced next to the sign "Fishing is prohibited". Then it turned out that they spoke in Russian ... I turned red ... Why so often when there is a Disorder or the law violation is, are usually the "heroes" Russians and other foreigners.
"Have you caught anything?" - Alex has asked in Russian. As the man was glad to learn he had, that we are Russians. "Now I'm sure they do not squeal on me. Today, there are no fish "
have little Then we talked and I asked" How long have you been here? "

He laughed. "You know, - he replied - sounds like your question so if I was in prison ... And all ask this question ... Do not you think? "
I just laughed and answered nothing, but it thought that there might be truth. Actually had to / could / should he because of poaching in the prison. But he was already there. But the terrible prison is still in my head ...
For me, on the contrary, not a prison. But a new way with many options. And my plans are huge :-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment