time I was five years old, not older. How were living on the outskirts of the industrial areas in a Ekaterinburg. This was a five-storey house, typical for the Soviet design. Our two-room apartment was on the fourth floor. Therefore, I could already see quite a lot out of the window ...
From the kitchen window I saw, for example, school, where I attended a pre-course, and a few similar houses. In the distance rose two big upset "bucket". As a child I often thought: what could that be?
Although I was little I could understand that they were relatively wide. And I would definitely not go there alone on foot and they "touch" itself. I thought that this was an incomprehensible mystery ...
But then something happened. I stood still at the kitchen window. My brother came to me, he has recently bought a motorcycle. Then he asked me where I would go best. My answer was not long in coming ...
When we went to the "bucket", I found that they were incredibly large. Sorry I could not touch and of course I could not play with them. But I was not sad. This secret was no secret to me: the big chimneys were simply a business.
last I knew they were not so far away, just 15 minutes by bike, and certainly not unattainable.
all limitations "built" our brain itself we tell ourselves "I can not do a reality", "This is impossible," "This is too far away" or "That takes a long "(The Clock has been invented by the way, man).
all barriers and obstacles in mind, we produce itself
And the most terrible prison is still in my head.
Now I know but "bucket" is not unattainable. Everything is available!
And what you see from your window?
0 comments:
Post a Comment