In the school where I learn stylistic depth of the German language, there is a bitch Mara called. Mara is also good-natured as old. She is kind to all and is almost a walk with them. Mara observed with these deplorable (or better to say: deplorable) eyes (as can dogs only), students who eat in the break pretzel with liverwurst. She wags her tail. Probably the most mobile part of the tail of her body. 70% of the time sleeping Mara between the leaders of the school Sabine and Bernd, right between their chairs. Very rarely do they start to bark suddenly. One might almost think they had a Nightmare seen. But her bark sounds like an echo ...
I think that Mara transmits general atmosphere of friendliness and tolerance in schools: http://www.augsburger-deutschkurse.de/
The school is located in the heart of the city of Augsburg, in a kind of old residential buildings. The inhabitants of the house have long ago with a permanent "foreign Activities "and the attempts to explain something broken on the stairs, resigned. You are always smiling and friendly even the bravest sometimes try to talk to the newcomers ("I come from other countries and its attempts to German lessons" is so not the worst thing ...:-)
PS: The funny mistakes of a beginner you read in an extra article.
sharpness Since February 2009 I note the teeth on granite of the German grammar. As they say in Russia ... During this time I have replaced 4 classes and 5 teachers. Before this week I made a break and thereby misses the school: the creaky stairs to the second (in Russian - third) floor and the really beautiful and, most importantly, clear German (High German, my I found).
On the streets you hear High German is not so often. Usually we use a variety of dialects and some local peculiarities. Even the locals from different regions can not communicate always good. For example "man" is on Lower Bavarian "Mo". Bavaria is the largest of the 16 German federal states, is located in the south. Lower Bavaria and Swabia are regions within Bavaria, we live in Swabia. "Augsburg" is the Swabian "AugSCHburg. Diehard residents of Swabia and also those who want to acquire quickly the verbal garbage say it like that. For my ears it does not sound so nice, like for example, "DonnerSCHtag" instead of "Thursday" and "Poscht" instead of "Post". While those rays a kind of pride in their origins and ancestry. The result is as follows: Although Germany is small, there are many different languages, German, and Germans from the north do not always understand the Germans from the south ... It
this is only one solution: "High German, please :-) What I'm doing.
such a beautiful German language teachers have taught me the following: Siegfried, Adrian, Edda, Andrea and Annette.
------------------------- * ADK - The name of the school where I learn. ADK - Augsburger German courses.
0 comments:
Post a Comment