The holiday has begun "beautiful" ... I knew that my butt is appetizing. As it turned out, however, not only for my husband on the first night I've found on my right buttock a tick. I can imagine how hungry she was and how eagerly she bit me. It is strange: in Russia (so my first 23 years of life) I never had a tick bite. Here in Germany was the first time in June (that was probably a Geschenck from nature for my birthday). At that time I found a baby ticks in the leg. And now my butt ... Well ... it's a generous Compliment by the representatives of the wild nature. I'm definitely in demand among German ticks :-))))))
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Bridal Shower Invitation Wording Rooms
Vacation: Appetizing .... for the German ticks!
The holiday has begun "beautiful" ... I knew that my butt is appetizing. As it turned out, however, not only for my husband on the first night I've found on my right buttock a tick. I can imagine how hungry she was and how eagerly she bit me. It is strange: in Russia (so my first 23 years of life) I never had a tick bite. Here in Germany was the first time in June (that was probably a Geschenck from nature for my birthday). At that time I found a baby ticks in the leg. And now my butt ... Well ... it's a generous Compliment by the representatives of the wild nature. I'm definitely in demand among German ticks :-))))))
The holiday has begun "beautiful" ... I knew that my butt is appetizing. As it turned out, however, not only for my husband on the first night I've found on my right buttock a tick. I can imagine how hungry she was and how eagerly she bit me. It is strange: in Russia (so my first 23 years of life) I never had a tick bite. Here in Germany was the first time in June (that was probably a Geschenck from nature for my birthday). At that time I found a baby ticks in the leg. And now my butt ... Well ... it's a generous Compliment by the representatives of the wild nature. I'm definitely in demand among German ticks :-))))))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment