I had long time no similar benefit ..... mmmm .....
I love German motorways. to tell the truth, I love right speed, so I I fell in love with the German asphalt ... and this great order. The very make easy to transport.
But today, I first learned what a real German Srau. Actually, I find it still in the moment. Just two hours we sit here on the A7 motorway south. And as long as I like to urinate urgently (I called it differently, but here I write in High German) - There was as yet no way to drive out ... Endlih I have done next to the highway. Regardless of the fact that IH was ashamed, and the other drivers, "the Birds have shown. " When my veins were already arched and my jeans, which I am actually bit big, unbearable were close, I did it ... What could we do to? You had to die, but decent in memory of other people stay?
Already more than two hours we sit here. I had plenty of time to write down all of this. We seems to be a hopeless power ... But we have a can of Nutella and a spoon, water, onions and raw potatoes. Well, yes and even a small piece of cheese. But the main thing that I was embarrassed, and despite Shyness can ease on the highway ...
Now we have no fear!
27/09/2009 19:49
0 comments:
Post a Comment